Pressure sensor 522 for shipbuilding
The compact type 522 pressure transmitter for shipbuilding is based upon the Huba Control developed thick film technology where the pressure measuring cell is fully welded.
The pressure measuring cell incorporates a fully welded construction within the transducer housing. Highest requirements in various applications concerning burst can be met.
All pressure transmitters of type 522 have the most important certifications for the shipbuilding industry.
- Compact, rugged construction
- Welded without sealing parts
- Certified for shipbuilding with : Germanischer Lloyd; American Bureau of Shipping; Bureau Veritas; Det Norske Veritas; Lloyd’s Register
- Medium : Liquids, gases and refrigerants
- Pressure range : 0 … 2.5 – 600 bar
- Output : 0 … 10V, 4 … 20mA
- Accuracy : typ. < 0.3% FS
- Electrical connection : Connector DIN 175301-803-A, M12 x 1, swift connector
- Pressure connection : Inside thread or outside thread
Please refer to the product’s datasheet here. (pdf)