Kanomax Model 3888 / 3889, Handheld Particle Counters
Kanomax’s innovative Handheld Particle Counters (Models 3888 & 3889) set the standard of instrumentation in cleanroom / operating room monitoring and verification, filter testing, IAQ investigation, data center cleaning and many more highly specialized and highly sensitive applications. These beautifully engineered devices boast some of the most highly advanced technology in the industry. A combination of accuracy and practicality, these devices count airborne particles with high quality performance.
Since their inception, Kanomax particle counters have been the trusted choice in measuring instruments of by an ever-growing group of leaders in pharmaceutical, semiconductor, food and beverage industries. The 3888 and 3889 models perform with the same reliability and accuracy as their predecessors, but now have features that make them easier to use and that can gather measurements significantly faster. They have very large, full color 4.3 inch LCD touchscreens, which can actually display data graphically for speedy interpretation. Despite the fact that measurements can very easily be taken directly from the instrument, these new models also include the easiest options for transferring data to PCs and other devices. There is an onboard USB input, which will accept a USB drive and download any number of the possible 10,000 data logs and transferred into a Windows 10 application.
The Kanomax Handheld Particle Counters meet ISO 21501-4 Standard and are fully RoHS compliant.
- Model 3888 displays 3 particle sizes simultaneously (0.3, 0.5, 5.0μm) in cf or m3
- Model 3889 displays 6 particle sizes simultaneously (0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0μm) in cf or m3
- Large, 4.3-inch full-color touchscreen
- 0.3 micron minimum sensitivity
- Store up to 10,000 measurements
- Compact and Light weight
- Remote control software
- Easy to read and interpret data due to large screen with full color and graphic display
- Storage capacity for up to a week’s worth of data
- Compliant with current ISO-14644
- Ergonomic and comfortable for long periods of use
- Grants the ability to control and monitor the instrument remotely through a PC
- Easy data transfer to USB drive
- Compliant with current ISO 21501-4 calibration standard
Please refer to the product’s datasheet here. (pdf)