The thermo/hygrographs are equipped with a mechanical or quartz clockwork, the recording drum revolution cycle can be easy set from week to daily or monthly cycle (monthly cycle for quartz clockwork only), with corresponding time 25.6h/176h/783h..
- The carrying-handle for the ease of portability
- Easily detachable housing simply slides out
- Simple removal of the drum
- Attaching recording graph paper is simple and easy
- Sensor of the thermograph is a U-shaped bimetal of high specific deflection
Please download the datasheet here. (pdf)
The Kestrel Portable Vane Mount is a simple yet ingenious accessory for your Kestrel 4000 series weather tracker that assembles in seconds and enables your meter to freely adjust to the wind direction.
The Vane Mount attaches easily to the Kestrel Portable Tripod (or any tripod) to add directional measurement capabilities to your Kestrel Meter.
- Custom molded cup bracket with incorporated level for maximum compass accuracy
- Precision pivot with standard 1/4 – 20 tripod mount
- Lightweight thin-wall anodized aluminum shaft and molded vane
- Padded nylon zipper carry pouch with belt loop that holds mount and Kestrel Meter
Compatible with the Portable Vane Mount and any Kestrel Meter.
Kestrel Meter Collapsible Tripod
- Stands 48.25 inches high when fully extended 51.4″)
- Measures 13.6 inches when collapsed
- Five section twist-and-pull legs
- Weighs under 2 lbs
- Compatible with the Kestrel Portable Vane Mount
- Place of Origin: China
- Included Clamp that mounts a Kestrel Meter
- Included Carry case for the Tripod
Kestrel Portable Mini Tripod
- Tripod Clamp is optional
- Maximum Safe Load: 6 lbs
- Measures 7.5″ to the base when standing on a flat surface
- Pan Adjustment: 360 degrees
- Tilt Adjustment: +/- 90 degrees
- Angular Adjustment: +/- 20 degrees
- Part #: With Clamp: 0799. Without Clamp: 0796
- Dimensions (folded): 7″ x 2″ x 2″, 17.8cm x 5.1cm x 5.1cm
- Weight: 4.2 oz., 119g
Model: Kestrel 5500
This Kestrel meter does it all! The Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter provides the same trusted accuracy, reliability, and usability as the original Kestrel 4500. Measure every environmental condition plus wind direction, crosswind and headwind/tailwind. Use it golfing, sailing, flying, spraying, shooting and more. Drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand extreme environments without damage, your Kestrel weather meter travels with you anywhere you dare to go. A range of carry pouch options makes it even easier to take your Kestrel meter with you.
Kestrel 5500 is available in:
- Non Bluetooth
- W/ Bluetooth LiNK & Vane Mount
- Tripod (sold separately)
- Colors: Yellow, Olive Drab, Desert Tan
- Bluetooth LINK to Smartphones / Mobile / Android / IOS
- Takes 1 AA battery (instead of 2 AAA)
- Battery door is in the back, sealed away from the motherboard, should your battery leak as was common with all the 4000 series<
- Improved high resolution screen for any lighting (even sunlight) and easy on your eyes.
- Intuitive user-interface screen navigation
- Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Scratch and breakage-resistant window
- All meters include both options of Red (NV – Night Vision) & White backlights.
- Slightly bigger, not really noticeable difference. Fits same cases.
- Includes vane mount with 5500 LiNK option
- Roughly 12,000 data points.
- Digital Compass
- Wind Direction
- Headwind / Tailwind
- Altitude (Barometric)
- Barometric Pressure
- Compass Direction
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed/Air Speed
Please download the datasheet (pdf) here.
Model: Kestrel 2000
The Kestrel 2000 Hand Held Weather Meter is a perfect companion of any outdoor enthusiast that relies on knows either wind speed, temperature, or both! Capable of measuring the air temperature, the waterproof Kestrel 2000 can also measure the temperature of water or snow. Simply dip the meter in water or snow for 30 seconds to know just how cold it is before jumping in. A hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included and the Kestrel 2000’s backlight allows you to check the measurements even in the darkness.
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 standards (can be submerged up to 3’/1M for up to 30 minutes)
- Data hold function
- User replaceable impeller
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- Assembled in the USA
- 5 year warranty
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Temperature (Air, Water, & Snow)
- Wind Chill
Please download the datasheet (pdf) here.
The most accurate handheld hot-wire anemometer of its kind.
The Climomaster anemometer is a research grade handheld hot-wire anemometer that promises level 2% m.v. accuracy, making it the most accurate hot-wire airflow meter in the world. It offers a ton of flexibility and options including 8 different probes types. These probes are all interchangeable and can be used with a single main unit without any additional calibration.
Climomaster Hot-Wire Anemometer – 6501 Series probes can measure temperature and/or humidity along with air flow. Other probes are designed for use in turbulent or high-velocity airflow and some are miniaturized for use in really tight spaces like those encountered when checking the cooling profile of a circuit board. The unit comes standard with 20,000 record storage capacity and advanced data logging capability. It can also be ordered with a pressure sensor and analog output if desired. Many additional accessories such as software, extension rods, hands-free case and special cable lengths are also available.
Features & Benefits
- Its sleek, ergonomic design with anti-slip grip comes standard with a highly visible backlit display making it the handheld choice of Journeymen technicians in the field.
- Stores up to 20,000 data points which is easily downloaded to your company computer for analysis via the USB interface.
- The optional software allows the users to view real-time data graphically formatted on their company computer
- For your convenience the anemometer keeps track of its own calibration cycle and reminds you when it is due for calibration*.
- The Climomaster 6501-CE measures pressure and features an analog output.
- Equipped with an automatic atmospheric pressure compensation function.
- When the direction of the airflow is known, choose a unidirectional probe.
- When the direction of the airflow is unknown or turbulent, choose an omnidirectional probe.
Download datasheet here (pdf).